Industrial mechanics are responsible for our machines and systems in the production department.
During your training you will learn how to set up, convert and commission production systems. To ensure that all machines work independently and properly, you will check for errors and correct faults.
The maintenance of production systems also falls within your area of responsibility: cleaning systems, re-filling consumables, early detection of signs of wear. You will order spare parts or manufacture them directly yourself.
- Good school leaving certificate (Hauptschulabschluss), intermediate school leaving certificate (Mittlere Reife), vocational college
- Logical and technical thinking, diligence, reliability
- Good grades in maths, physics and engineering
- Length of traineeship: 3.5 years, reduction possible
- You will attend the commercial school (Gewerbliche Schule) in Künzelsau, Germany
- Theoretical and practical final examination at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for Heilbronn
- Graduate as an industrial mechanic
- Further training as a technician and foreman or study following the acquisition of the advanced technical college certificate (Fachhochschulreife) possible
2018 training spaces still available!