The roots of REISSER date back to 1921. The three brothers Gotthilf, Hermann and August Reisser laid the foundation for what is now REISSER-Schraubentechnik by opening several ironware shops in Hohenlohe, Germany. Their group of regular buyers quickly grew to include customers from Silesia and Hungary.
The electroplating surface treatment began in 1927/28 and the production of brass screws in 1952. By the1960s it was necessary to move to new premises and extend the production area due to a lack of space.
In 1972, the present headquarters in Ingelfingen-Criesbach were purchased. In the years and decades that followed, the production and administration facilities were steadily expanded.